Activate Learning has partnered with AoC Jobs for recruitment.
View all our current vacancies here.
If you experience any problems, please email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Activate Learning offers an online job application system. The online system benefits applicants in a number of ways:
- Allows candidates access to all current and previous applications.
- Save an application and return to it at a later date.
- Capture basic information from candidates, saving time for job hunters completing future applications.
- Print off a copy of a previously submitted application form.
- Receive email notifications regarding the progress of applications.
We encourage all applicants to apply for our posts online but we will post candidates paper applications if requested.
Help with applying online
We have added some guides on using our online application process below. If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with the Activate Learning Group
At Activate Learning, we believe that education should inspire and develop the change-makers of the future and to succeed we know that it must lead by example. Our purpose is to empower people to go further in learning and in life, by recognising their uniqueness and by providing an environment that builds confidence, raises aspirations and equips them to succeed. Activate Learning brings together secondary, further and higher education, along with workforce training, management consultancy and social enterprise. By working with our group members we strive to expand opportunity, energise our communities and generate prosperity. It's what makes us tick and motivates us to keep trying new things. It's a constant journey of transformation - and we'd love for you to join us.
Our unique approach has been recognised by Ofsted in its 2018 inspection report, where we were rated overall as “Good – with outstanding features”.
City of Oxford College
City of Oxford College is the largest provider of further education and training in Oxfordshire and one of the leading colleges in the learning and skills sector. The college is a forward thinking, commercially focussed, inspirational place to work and learn. With high levels of learner achievement and significant investment in resources the college enjoys a prominent position in the centre of Oxford.
Banbury and Bicester College
Banbury and Bicester College is a special place to work. But what makes us stand out even more than our location is the culture we have created.
- We are a learning organisation where every member of staff is encouraged to develop new skills and expand their opportunities
- We give our students practical experience and help them to move on to higher education, find jobs and make something of themselves
- By becoming part of our team, you will have a real part to play in young people’s development and change lives for the better
- We contribute to the local community through our green agenda and believe in sustainable development
Reading College is a forward thinking and thriving further education college located at the edge of Reading town centre. We are rapidly gaining a reputation for:
- our drive to provide strong progression into employment
- our commitment to respond to the needs of Reading and the local area
- our consistently high professional standards
With over 6,000 local learners on 900 further education courses, we play a vital part in meeting the learning and training needs of local people, professionals and businesses.
Our Group Services teams play a vital role in supporting the colleges in Human Resources, IT, Finance, Institutional Effectiveness and Estates and Property.
Activate Business School
Activate Business School is the business-to-business wing of Activate Learning. We provide tailored learning solutions to businesses and individuals – solutions which help to transform lives through education.
Our goal is to provide high quality education which meets the needs both of employers and students. We focus on helping businesses to build a confident and productive workforce, enabling organisations to realise the full potential of their employees.
Activate Learning Education Trust (ALET)
Activate Learning Education Trust is a Multi Academy Trust (MAT) established by Activate Learning.We deliver excellence in education and transform lives through learning by providing exciting and innovative education for young people.
For more information about ALET vacancies, visit our dedicated TES jobs site.