Activate Learning is based at City of Oxford College.
Oxford city centre campus
0800 612 6008
<a data-cke-saved-href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org" href="mailto:email@example.com" style="text-decoration-line: none; color: rgb(19, 165, 214); outline: 0px;>Miriam O'LearyOxford city campus map PDF download
Directions to the Oxford city centre campus
- From Ring Road: use EITHER Banbury Road or Woodstock Road to city centre. At traffic lights, end of St. Giles (Map 1), turn right into Beaumont Street and follow signs to the rail station. At the second set of traffic lights, i.e. at the bottom of Park End Street, turn left into Oxpens Road (ice rink). The College is ¼ mile on the left.
- From South (Newbury) A34: Turn off A34 to Southern bypass and make for Cowley. At next roundabout, turn left to city centre (park and ride on left). Follow Abingdon Road to end, form left towards ice rink and parks. The College is opposite the ice rink.
- From A423 (Henley/Reading): Join ring road at (Sainsburys) and turn left to next roundabout and right to city centre and ice rink.
- From East (London): M40/A40 At end of A40 turn left at roundabout signed Cowley. Continue on the ring road, (4 roundabouts) to Abingdon Road, city centre and ice rink.
- From the train station: the campus is 10 minutes walk from the station.