We are transforming lives through learning on a global scale with a range of exciting projects.
Colleges of Excellence - The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
We are developing three women-only colleges in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in one of the largest international education reform programmes.
Working in partnership with Moulton College, our consortium, The Oxford Partnership, will help boost the development of vocational skills in Saudi Arabia. The colleges, in Sakaka, Arrar and Qurayyat, will bring vocational educational and English language skills to more than 6,000 women over the next three years. Learners will get on the job training and gain a diploma qualification.
- Cross Border Institute, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Cipta College of Oxford, Batam, Indonesia
- iAcademic, Yangon, Myanmar
- Myanmar Tech, Yangon, Myanmar
- Green City College, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Lence Academy, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- YEC Learning Centre, Mandalay, Myanmar
Myanmar International Business Academy, Yangon, Myanmar
- Camou Studio and Academy, Johor Bahru, Malaysia