Are you thinking about completing a higher education programme?
You can study one of our university-level programmes at our colleges in Banbury and Bicester, Oxford and Reading. The programmes, offering a range of qualifications, are delivered in partnership with local universities. And because we work closely with employers to develop our courses, you learn the skills employers want.
Students train at college for a qualification that is verified and awarded by a university or other higher education body.
University-level education at college is a very popular choice for many reasons:
- Location – study locally in a familiar area, keeping contact with friends and relatives
- Lower cost – save on transport and living costs; benefit from lower tuition fees
- Employability – co-created programmes of learning with a focus on the right career pathway for you
- Flexibility - many of our courses allow you to combine study with your existing work commitments
- Industry backing – our courses have strong links to industry, including tutors with professional experience
- Vocational and academic - less generic teaching
- Environment – benefit from smaller class sizes and industry standard facilities
- More support – we can offer you more support for students with additional needs
- Student experience – great local campuses facilities, with access to Oxford Brookes University facilities
- Specialist courses, such as furniture design